Terms And Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions (“Terms”).
- a) www.kalakrutiindia.com website is an Internet based content and e-commerce portal owned and operated by Creative Design, a company incorporated under the laws of India. b) Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, as may be posted on the Website from time to time. c) you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Kalakruti (Creative Design) reserves the right to update these terms at anytime without prior notice.
- All prices are in Indian Rupees (Rs.).
- We will not process your order until we receive full payment for the same.
- Prices, products and Services may change at kalakrutiindia.com discretion.
Guarantee and Returns Policy
Unless by prior and special arrangement: Unwanted goods will not be accepted back since all the products are custom made according to the customer’s requirements.
- All sales are final.
- We will reproduce your order if we verify that we made an error
- We must be notified with 48 hours from delivery of any defects.
- We may request that you return 100% of a defective order within 10 business days before we agree to redo your order.
Exactness Not Guaranteed
Kalakrutiindia.com hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the finish and appearance of the final Product as ordered by the user. The quality of any products, Services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website may not meet your expectations. Alterations to certain aspects of your order such as Name Plates or personalised products may be required. In such instance, you agree that Kalakrutiindia.com will send an approval request via the email address which you submitted when placing your order.
Liability for errors
We are not liable for errors committed by you during the course of personalizing a product. These errors, though not limited to, may be a result of the following: misspelling, bleeds, grammar, punctuation, or image resolution.
- We will ship to your billing address. The billing address is the address you provide while filling in the Order form. We will ship to all the countries where FedEx provides its service address provided by you. Make sure you include a telephone number and the address can be verified
- We will ship out your order within 10 business days in order to ensure that it reaches its destination within 14 business days
- The transit time of 2 days is only an estimate and we are not liable for delays by our shipping partner
- Currently, we ship to all major cities and towns in India
- If the product you ordered is damaged during shipping we will replace it at no charge to you.
- Not all products and services are available in all geographic areas.
User Account, Password & Security
- You must provide a valid email address and any other information requested by kalakrutiindia.com to complete your order.
- You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Website’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
- immediately notify kalakrutiindia.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
We reserve the right to refuse an order without disclosing a reason.
Cardholder Payment Liability
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless kalakrtutiindia.com from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs, and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by kalakrutiindia.com that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
Your access to kalkrutiindia.com may be terminated or suspended at any time, without notice and for any reason.
These terms and conditions are subject to change and can be modified at any time without notice.
The laws of India shall govern the performance of these Terms and Conditions, without regard to such state’s conflicts of laws principles. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Pune (Maharashtra, India) for all disputes arising out of, or relating to, the Terms and Conditions and use of this site